Monday, May 19, 2014

"Took a bus to China town, standing on Canal"

After spending a week in Manhatten, its difficult to come back to my already mundane life. Like seriously. Get me out of Columbia!

My trip was altogether fabulous, my cousin was quite the tour guide, eating our way thru the city one food stand at a time, from empanadas to cannolis. 
What is there to say about central park, I'm mean come on!



I ate my first hot dog in probably ten years while watching a biker get hit by a cab. Speaking of cabs, i was totally scammed by a car driver, but I'm crossing it off as a NYC experience. 


The trip was so distracting i almost forgot about turning 25. We ate at Momofuku at 11:30pm then had drinks at a secret bar that smelled like soy sauce and had Japanese bartenders (which according to BJO are the best kind)

It was JUST what i needed a little reminder that Im not done yet.

So needless to say Columbia is looking pretty boring compared to designer clothes and fast subways.







No comments:

Post a Comment