Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I live in this fantasy world, where my family gets together and we laugh and joke, no rude or harsh words are shared, we just love each other. Well we all know this isn't real life, its hard enough to get us all in a room, and when we are i hold my breathe waiting for the first arrow of judgement and envy fly. 

So i pushed through my pride and hurt spirit and just reached out for a friendship, to someone that has done nothing but push me away. As i was praying over the words i typed in an attempt to confront but keep things cordial I was crying with my emotions running high, and one hour later i got a 'thank you' email. I cried even harder. It was a crack in the armour but it was still there, so my constant prayer is for powerful, godly influences to surround him in a loving way.

Just when you think things can't be mended, you meet the Holy Spirit in a new way, that makes you dance with joyful tears over an email.

Praise Him for the small things today, and pray for the BIG things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment