Friday, March 22, 2013

I adore music, especially live music. I was downtown and ran into my favorite street singer in asheville, embarrassed about parking myself in front of him with no cash on me, i got in my car and cracked my window to listen. I closed my eyes and just for a minute i was quite.

You know what else i love, beer. I said that in a church setting where nobody knows me well enough to know i GENUINELY love beer. How do you say that without sounding like an alcoholic? So there is a new place in asheville, Wicked Weed, that is a new local brewery downtown.The best thing (or the worst depending on your drinking habits) is that you really just need to have one or two beers and you cut yourself off. Some beers having a limit of two per person. Not only that you get to really taste and experience a whole new level of brewing beer. I start april 1st.

Ive never had great headlights, in fact sometimes i don't think they work at all. "Alden are your headlights even on?" "yes they are just really dim." The guys at auto zone always give me the same story "How did you not know your headlight was out?" i just have to shrug and give them a smile. In a good mood after replacing my bulb i was on my street corner waxing my headlights. And who said girls couldn't do car repair? haha just kidding. This coming from the girl who twist tied my bumper so it wouldn't drag. In an attempt to help the problem i ended up pulling out the entire under guard to my car. I am also sporting a rather large new dent on the side of my car, because i tried to reverse out of a garage going the wrong way. But i ALWAYS make it smell good with strawberries hanging from my rearview or flowers from my vents, and am religious about oil changes.

Listen up. because i cant stop listening to this amazing song.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk9wK8CC0fQ

No comments:

Post a Comment